We Respect Others Rights, Jan and Steve

Please Note: Portions of this work contain the intellectual property of third party authors and contributors. As such, third party authors and contributors retain all copyrights in the individual works and reserve all rights not specifically granted herein

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Welcome To Bartlett's Fan Club

Steve Bartlett and T. Jan Rose-Bartlett
Hi, my name is T. Jan and my hubby is Steve Bartlett or BARTLETT ON BASS. He's the bassman for the new awesome band called WALTER's BIRTHDAY. This band is just wonderful. Their CD just named 'WALTER's BIRTHDAY' is coming out next week. My hubby is proud of this CD,  and he does a fantastic job. [I love it when I can hear his bass...he reminds me of JACO PASTORIUS....way cool]...Well, the whole band is way cool really...I'm a FAN. A BIG Fan. So, created this site to share the news and activities of my husband, Steve Bartlett and the band WALTER's BIRTHDAY,and other wonderful musicians he plays with...Shelly Ely, Martin Salinas etc.
We've had lots of interest in the CD this past week...well, it's just wonderful, that's all...and, I've heard it already...really cool. You're gonna love it too. Go HERE to take a free listen. OK?
Thanks for letting me share. T. Jan
--------------------------
8/31/11...Realized today that people may be looking for RUSSELL BARTLETT when they find this page. I'll add any info. I recieve about Steve's brother Russell here too. Thanks, T. Jan
RUSSELL BARTLETT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Licensed Under Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
Bartlet's Fan Club by J.A.Rose is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. ...NOTICE: .. All postings are my personal opinions and observations alone. NOT any bands or musicians that my husband may be playing with. 'Bartlett's Fan Club', 'BARTLETT ON BASS' and 'NIGHT ROSE' are divisions of 'ONYXX'[R], a registered trademark, # 602-189-450, licensed in Washington State for our ['STEVE C. BARTLETT and JA ROSE-BARTLETT] music business. Member of Associated Press Jan